SlySoft may be dead but the creators of AnyDVD (HD) & CloneCD/DVD/BD are back with a new name and updated version of RedFox AnyDVD(HD)!
AnyDVD (HD) – 18.104.22.168 – 2016 03 01
AnyDVD reborn! SlySoft is dead, long live RedFox!
– AnyDVD & AnyDVD (HD) are now merged.
– This is an intermediate release, so old customers can continue to use their existing AnyDVD license to watch their discs.
– This version can access the new RedFox Online Protection Database.
– This version will only work, if already own a valid AnyDVD license.
– For compatibility with 3rd party programs, AnyDVD will still use “SlySoft” for directories and registry paths.
– It will replace an existing SlySoft AnyDVD installation.
– New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs.
– Some minor fixes and improvements.
AnyDVD is part of the DVD decryption software category and its target is to remove copy protections in order to allow disc backups and other similar operations.
AnyDVD is able to decrypt CSS encrypted DVDs and it performs the job automatically in the background, so it won’t bother you from other tasks you plan on completing.
AnyDVD features built-in support for both NTSC and PAL-DVDs and is able to decrypt audio CDs as well. After processing your discs with AnyDVD, the result is a clean, free of region codes and restrictions DVD that can be further re-worked via a wide range of third-party tools such as CloneDVD, Pinnacle InstantCopy, etc.
With this tool you can remove annoying clips from menus (including intro and outro clips), titles shorter than a given number of minutes, and you can also configure subtitle transparency (thus, choosing 0 will remove it).
In addition, the application is able to clear first play title, adverts and trailers, user prohibitions or parental restrictions from discs. Speed control can also be enabled for a video DVD, audio CD, or other types of discs.